Sheppard-Harris & Associates, P.C. is a privately owned full service accounting and consulting firm founded in July of 1993 by Ms. Connie S. Harris, CPA, who was appointed by Governor Bentley to serve on the Alabama State Board of Public Accounting. SHA has provided professional service to a variety of clients ranging from individuals to medium-sized corporations. Our staff specializes in auditing state and local governments and not-for-profit agencies. In addition, we also provide services that include accounting, advisory and tax services.
- Candidates must major in Accounting
- Junior class standing or higher
- Overall grade point average of 2.75 and a 3.0 grade point average in required business courses
- Performs detailed audit procedures on financial statement account balances, prepares and adjusts work papers from clients’ trial balance.
- Prepare individual, corporate, partnership and not-for-profit tax returns to meet government requirements and deadlines and client expectations
- Daily Journal: All interns are required to maintain a journal of daily activities on the job. This journal will include analysis and evaluation of student skill applications, human relations, and corporate.
Begin your exceptional experience now!
Apply for an internship at SHA and get a head start on your career.